The two main points of entry at Telopea Park School are Kindergarten and Year 7.
Students at Telopea Park School may participate in two programs of study. These are:
- ACT Education Directorate (EDU) main stream program 7-10
- Bilingual English/French Program K-10.
ACT Mainstream Students - Priority Enrolment Area (PEA)
For mainstream students, priority for enrolment is given to children who live within the Priority Enrolment Area (PEA) for Telopea Park School.
Click here ( PEA link) to find out more about PEA.
Bilingual English/French Program K-10
The Priority Enrolment Area for the K-10 program is the whole of the ACT.
All applicants must complete:
- Click here (EDU Enrolment Form) to access the EDU Enrolment Form
- Telopea Park School enrolment form for bilingual program K-10
- TPS Kindergarten School Readiness Statement (Word document)
- TPS Kindergarten School Readiness Statement (PDF FiIe)
- FOR CARERS’INFORMATION – TPS Kindergarten Enrolment Criteria - 2021 (PDF File)