The two main points of entry at Telopea Park School are Kindergarten and Year 7.
Students at Telopea Park School may participate in two programs of study. These are:
- ACT Education Directorate (EDU) non bilingual program 7-10
- Bilingual English/French Program K-10.
ACT Non-bilingual Students - Priority Enrolment Area (PEA)
For non-bilingual students, priority for enrolment is given to children who live within the Priority Enrolment Area (PEA) for Telopea Park School.
- 2022 Priority Enrolment Areas
Barton, * Beard * Deakin - eastern section is a shared PEA with Alfred Deakin High School * Forrest, * Fyshwick, * Griffith, * Harman, * Kingston, * Narrabundah, * Oaks Estate, * Parkes, * Red Hill, * Symonston
Bilingual English/French Program K-10
The Priority Enrolment Area for the K-10 program is the whole of the ACT.
TPS maintains an enrolment Waiting List throughout each calendar year and if capacity becomes available for an eligible applicant they will be contacted directly. The Waiting List expires at the end of each calendar year. Applicants who did not meet the criteria will not be placed on the waiting list.
All applicants must complete:
- Click here (EDU Enrolment Form) to access the EDU Enrolment Form
- Telopea Park School enrolment form for bilingual program K-10
- TPS Kindergarten School Readiness Statement (Word document)
- TPS Kindergarten School Readiness Statement (PDF FiIe)
- FOR CARERS’INFORMATION – TPS Kindergarten Enrolment Criteria - 2022 (PDF File)