Administrative students


Student Absence Note

Absence note (pdf icon 45 KB)
Absence note (word icon 179 KB)

Official Documents

Applications for assistance such as AUS study, bus concession passes, student records and document verification need to be processed through the Student Administration located in Student Services. Phone 61423385 for more details.


All payments are made and receipted at the Finance Office, located in the Front Corridor. This office is closed to students during class times.

Payments by parents/carers can take place between 8.30am to 3.30pm.

The Finance Office will take payments over the phone with recognised credit cards. Phone 61423363 for more details. Payments can also be made online.

Financial Contributions

Self-management funds are provided by the ACT Government to run the school. The school seeks to raise further monies through voluntary payment of parental/carer contributions, subject consumable costs and text book levy to enhance learning opportunities for students. The School Board encourages financial assistance by parents/carers. The school has a confidential equity fund, which may be accessed by parents/carers in need. To access this fund a parent/carer must write to the Principal.

Student Address/Change of contact details

At the beginning of every year documents are sent home to parents/carers to check address and phone contact details and must be returned to the school as soon as possible. If a parent/carer changes address or phone contact details during the year they are asked to contact the Student Administration 61423385 to update contact details. It is essential that the school has correct contact phone numbers of a parent/carer in case of an emergency.

Leaving Telopea Park School

If a student is leaving the school the parent/carer must write a letter addressed to the Principal informing the school of the leaving date. Students who are travelling overseas need to inform the school at least two weeks before the leaving date to ensure all records are up-to-date and if necessary a 'Student record' can be produced. Students leaving the school must collect a leave form from Student Administration. This form must be signed by the class teacher and the Library to ensure no library books, textbooks, or monies are outstanding. The completed form must be returned to Student Administration.

Lost Property

All lost property is sent to Student Services. Unclaimed lost property is given to charity at the end of each term.