There is an expectation that students of Telopea Park School will, at all times, recognise their three basic responsibilities:
- to respect the rights of others to learn;
- to try their best to learn;
- and to act in a safe manner.
From these responsibilities flow the three basic rights of all students:
- to be safe;
- to be respected;
- and to learn.
The School Values are Respect, Cooperation, Fairness and Honesty
All students at Telopea Park School are expected to:
- Respect everyone's right to learn
- Attend every class, on time
- Wear dress code at school and on excursions
- Not wear caps/hats in the building
- Have mobile phones (and any other electronic device) OFF and out of sight in the buildings and corridors
- Stay on the school grounds during school hours
- Not eat or drink during lessons (except water)
- Adhere to zero tolerance of drugs policy.
- Adhere to zero tolerance of bullying policy.